– from Roma (km 267) motorway A1 to Orte, then E45 to Perugia (Km 101) and Gubbio (Km 67);
– from Firenze (km 190) to Arezzo (Km 110), then San Sepolcro and the “strada di BoccaTrabaria”;
– from Bologna (km 175) motorway A14 to Pesaro;
– from Pesaro (km 35) along the Statale 423;
– from Arezzo (km 100) ) along the E79 -SS 73 bis to Passo di BoccaTrabaria then Urbania and then Urbino
– from Ancona (km 95)motorway A14 to Fano;
– from Fano (km 45) along the superstrada Fano-Grosseto and the SS 73 bis.
-The nearest airport is Ancona-Falconara (km 85 – flies to/from Rome and Milan).
–Airport of Roma Fiumicino
- From airport take the trainLeonardo Express to Roma Termini (railway station) and then the train to Pesaro(for information: trenitalia.com);
- From airport take the train to Roma Tiburtina (railway station – for information see on: trenitalia.com) then in front of the railway station there is the bus stop (AdriaBus) from Roma to Urbino (for information):www.adriabus.eu; firstname.lastname@example.org; +39800 664 332; +39 0722 376738 – http://www.adriabus.eu/viewdoc.asp?CO_ID=4299
The nearest railway stations are: Pesaro and Fano (for information about the timetables see on: http://www.trenitalia.com).
In front of the railway stations there are the bus starts
In front of the railway stations there are the bus starts.
- Per gli orari aggiornatiadriabus.eu; email@example.com; numero verde da telefono fisso +39 800 664 332 da telefono mobile +39 0722 376738* – http://www.adriabus.eu/viewdoc.asp?CO_ID=4556
From Urbino: : For information, reservations http://www.comune.urbino.pu.it/amministrazione/settori/polizia-municipale-e-amministrativa/servizio-taxi/
Attention: Add the international telephone code 0039 to the telephone number of the chosen taxi driver
*In summer bus and train timetables may be changed
** Usually during the summer, the last bus from Pesaro to Urbino is at 20.00, please check and check on the summer times published online starting from June on www.adriabus.eu