ERSU – For rooms in the University Residence (just outside the city walls) only university and Urbino Early Music Courses students are admitted.
The direction of Ersu do not agree to students under 18 years old
Please contact directly the Fima:firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGLE ROOM WITHOUT THE BATHROOM>>SOLD OUT <<:
- July 17th 28th, (28th out) € 172,5* – Extra night € 15
SINGLE ROOM WITH THE BATHROOM >>SOLD OUT <<:
- Students July 17th 28th, (28th out), € 205,5* – Extra night € 18
A certificate of enrollment and attendance is required
- Non students (and people without student certificate) July 17th 28th, (28th out), € 315,5* – Extra night € 28
*The fees are inclusive of local tax
University canteen (self –service):
Students: per full meal € 5,50; reduced meal € 3,30 (university, conservatory or equivalent institutions. Please take with you a certificate of enrollment and attendance).
Non-students per full meal € 10,00; reduced meal € 6,00
- If you already have the university canteen card, bring it with you: it will be reactivaded.
- To reserve accommodation at the University College and/or make use of the University canteen please check the appropriate boxes in the FIMA application form.
- IN ORDER TO GET THE DISCOUNT AS STUDENT, A CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT AND ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COURSES
- THE ROOMS IN THE UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE HAVEA LIMITED NUMBERWHICHPASSED, THERE SERVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The service is provided to all those who are in possession of the university canteen card, please send a legible copy of an identity document to: email@example.com
You can requestthe service by 10 June.
After that date you could not require the wireless service.