ERSU – For rooms in the University Residence (just outside the city walls) only university and Urbino Early Music Courses students are admitted.
The direction of Ersu do not agree to students under 18 years old.
Please contact directly the FIMA: email@example.com
SINGLE ROOM WITHOUT THE BATHROOM
- July 25th – 31st, (August 1st out) € 112,50* – Extra night € 15,00
SINGLE ROOM WITH THE BATHROOM
- Students July 25th – 31st, (August 1st out) € 133,50* – Extra night € 18,00
A certificate of enrollment and attendance is required
- Non students (and people without student certificate) July 25th – 31st, (August 1st out) € 203,50* – Extra night € 28,00
*The fees are inclusive of local tax
Send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University colleges could cancel the reservation if the emergency linked to COVID-19 should suffer significant worse;
- FIMA has no responsibility for universitary services;
- For all anti COVID-19 requirements to access to university colleges, an email will be sent in the next weeks;
- In order to get the discount as student, a certificate of enrollment and attendance is required with the application form for the courses;
- The rooms in the university residence have a limited number which passed, there reservations will not be accepted.