MUSIC IN THE TIMES
OF GIAN LORENZO BERNINI (1598-1680)
Courses and conference online
April 16 – 18, 2020
With the Early Music Winter Class FIMA aims to extend the themes of training and musical improvement, already implemented for over 52 years at the International Early Music Courses of Urbino, in a field closer to its headquarters operational. In this way it will be possible to offer a further opportunity to students already fond of Urbino courses but above all to give the opportunity to our users to have high-level specialist courses available, taught by the greatest experts in the world of early music. With the Covid 19 emergency, this initiative was transformed “online”, to allow everyone to participate and improve without having to move from home.
Subscription & Courses fees
ONLINE COURSE : 90€
A payment of Euro 115 to “Fondazione Italiana per la Musica Antica” is required for subscription. The sum must be free of any bank or postal charges and can be paid by:
Bonifico: UBI BANCA, SEDE Roma 80, Via Romagna 17 IBAN: IT 98Z 03111 03233 0000 00018676
2) Send registration form by mail to: email@example.com
April 16: h. 9.30-10.30 (a.m) Conference – h. 10.45 Lessons
April 17: h. 9.30-10.30 (a.m) Conference – h. 10.45 Lessons
April 18: h. 9.30-10.30 (a.m) Conference – h. 10.45 Lessons
To participate install these free programs on your computer or mobile phone:
- Course and conference with Chiara Granata, historical harps – use zoom.us
- Course and conference with Enrico Baiano, harpsichord – use skype.com
- Course and conference with Monica Piccinini, singing use zoom.us
To participate in our online lessons, simply follow these instruction:
- Contact the secretary at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the registration form and the bank transfer receipt.
- Install the Skype and Zoom programs on your Pc or on your mobile phone.
- In the days preceding the start of the courses, you will be contacted to organize the time of your individual lesson ( timetables will be organized in agreement with the teacher based on the number of partecipants.
- From 16 April, between 9.00 and 9.30 am, an invitation link will be sent to you on which to click to access the conference.
- Make yourself comfortable and follow your lesson directly from home!