- from Roma (km 267) motorway A1 to Orte, then E45 to Perugia (Km 101) and Gubbio (Km 67);
- from Firenze (km 190) to Arezzo (Km 110), then San Sepolcro and the “strada di Bocca Trabaria”;
- from Bologna (km 175) motorway A14 to Pesaro;
- from Pesaro (km 35) along the Statale 423;
- from Arezzo (km 100) ) along the E79 -SS 73 bis to Passo di Bocca Trabaria then Urbania and then Urbino
- from Ancona (km 95) motorway A14 to Fano;
- from Fano (km 45) along the superstrada Fano-Grosseto and the SS 73 bis.
The nearest airport is Ancona-Falconara (km 85 - flies to/from Rome and Milan).
From Airport of Roma Fiumicino:
- take the train Leonardo Express to Roma Termini (railway station) and then the train to Pesaro (for information: www.trenitalia.com) or
- take the train to Roma Tiburtina (railway station - for information see on: www.trenitalia.com) then in front of the railway station there is the bus stop (AdriaBus) from Roma to Urbino (for information:www.adriabus.eu; email@example.com; +39 800 664 332; +39 0722 376738)
The nearest railway stations are: Pesaro and Fano (for information about the timetables see on: www.trenitalia.com).
NB: In summer bus and train timetables may be changed