ERSU - University Colleges Residence
ERSU - For rooms in the University Residence (just outside the city walls) only university and Urbino Early Music Courses students are admitted.
The direction of Ersu do not agree to students under 18 years old
Please contact directly the Fima: firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM BOOKING 11 DAYS
(Not intended refund if you stay more short)
SINGLE ROOM WITHOUT THE BATHROOM :
July 19th 30th ,(27th out) € 172,5* – Extra night € 15 (minimum stay 11 nights)
SINGLE ROOM WITH THE BATHROOM:
- Students July 19th-30th ,(30th out), € 205,5* – Extra night € 18 (minimum stay 11 nights).
A certificate of enrollment and attendance is required
- Non students (and people without student certificate) July 19th-30th ,(30th out), € 315,5* – Extra night € 28 (minimum stay 11 nights)
*The fees are inclusive of local tax
University canteen (self –service):
Students: € 5 per meal (university, conservatory or equivalent institutions. Please take with you a certificate of enrollment and attendance).
Non-students: € 10 per meal.
- If you already have the university canteen card, bring it with you: it will be reactivated.
- To reserve accommodation at the University College and/or make use of the University canteen please check the appropriate boxes in the FIMA application form.
- IN ORDER TO GET THE DISCOUNT AS STUDENT, A CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT AND ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COURSES
- THE ROOMS IN THE UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER WHICH PASSED, THE RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The service is provided to all those who are in possession of the university canteen card, please send a legible copy of an identity document to: email@example.com
You can request the service by 12 June.
After that date you could not require the wireless service.